Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) provides effective end-to-end management and support of IT assets regardless of
Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) provides effective end-to-end management and support of IT assets regardless of their location by pro-active and predictive monitoring. 90 to 95 per cent of infrastructure issues can be resolved remotely.
Our ITIL-aligned service management tool set enables us to deliver remote infrastructure management services while servers/infrastructure are located at customer premises or at any of our own datacenters, reducing the service cost and enhancing service performance. As well as delivering your service more effectively, we facilitate transformation through evolving infrastructure to meet business and technology requirements.
Our services deliver the following business benefits:
- a comprehensive solution across all platforms and operating systems
- cost reductions from consolidation, economies of scale and blended sourcing
- best-of-breed customer service with global support, 24/7 if required
- optimized performance and improved productivity
- Continuity, availability, security, resilience, disaster recovery.